- How can I cancel an order?
Use the following steps to cancel an item in your order:
- Log into your account.
- Go to 'My Account'.
- Go to 'My Orders'.
- Select the Order you want to cancel and click on Cancel Order.
- In case, if you have only 1 item in your order. Click on Cancel Order and indicate the reason of cancellation.
- In case, if you have multiple items in your order. You will see a new page after clicking on Cancel Order. In this page, you will see multiple items and ‘Cancel Item’ button next to each item. Click on the ‘Cancel Item’ button, indicate the reason of cancellation for the item you wish to remove from the order. If you wish to cancel the entire order, do it for all of the items.
- When can I cancel an order?
- If your order hasn't shipped:
- You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
- If your order has shipped:
- In case the item you have ordered has been shipped but has not yet been delivered to you, you may still cancel.
- Your refund will be processed once we receive the originally ordered item back.
- in case you're still contacted for delivery, please refuse the delivery.
- If your ordered multiple items. then select the item(s) you wish to cancel and if multiple items are shipped in a single shipment, then cancelling the order will cancel your entire order.
- When can’t I cancel an order?
- an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been delivered to you.
- The item is non-refundable.
- What is the mode of refund available after cancellation?
- Back to Source:
- In this case, the money will be refunded back to the payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction.
- Order Cancellations by Us:
Thelocalstores.in or any of our sellers can also raise an order cancellation request. These situations could be –
· Product out of stock with the seller
· Restrictions on the number of products you can order, as per Terms & Conditions of any Offer/Discount
· Incorrect pricing or description of the product
· Payment fraud suspicion.
· Incorrect or Incomplete Buyer's Address
· Non-serviceability of Buyer’s address
In case of order cancellation by a seller due to non-availability of the product, we would transfer your order to another seller, who can fulfil your requirement. If your order is not fulfilled by our seller after your payment has been done, the paid amount will be refunded to you.