- When can I return my order?
In general, under following conditions an item may be eligible for return:
- If order has missing parts or accessories.
- If item you received is different from what you had ordered.
- If item was delivered in a physically 'Damaged' condition.
- If item is Defective or item is not working properly.
Note: - A product which is marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page, can’t be returned. For more details click here.
Note: - More than one replacement can’t be created. If an item was returned and replaced once earlier, you will not able to create one more replacement.
Note: - If you requested a return and the item is out of stock, then it can’t be replaced and we can only issue a refund amount against the returned item.
- How can I return an item purchased on Thelocalstores.in?
You can return an item by using following steps:
- Place A Return Request:
- Go to 'My Orders'
- Click 'Return' to Request a Return
- Select 'Replacement' or 'Refund'
- Choose Reason of Return.
- Item to be Returned' is picked up:
- The item you wish to return will be picked up from your doorstep.
- Replacement / Refund Initiated:
The replacement / refund is initiated after the originally delivered item is picked up.
- Please ensure that the correct and complete product is handed over
- The product should also be in unused, undamaged and original condition
- Returned product should include everything from the originally delivered package including price tags, labels, original packaging, freebies and accessories
Returns are subjected to the return policy that is applicable to the product category and the respective seller. Know more about return policy period applicable for different categories here.
- How can I track my return / replacement / refund?
Use the following steps: -
- Log In
- Go to My Order
- Click Track Return /Replacement / Refund next to the order you want to track.
- How can I add a bank account for refund?
Note: - When cash on delivery orders have been returned. To receive refund, you will need to add a bank account in your Thelocalstores.in account.
To add a bank account to your Thelocalstores.in account you need to do the following:
- Log In
- Go to Your Account.
- Under the Payments section, click on Manage Your Bank Accounts for Refunds.
- On the Manage Your Bank Accounts for Refunds page that opens, add your Bank Account Number, IFSC code and select the Account Type (Savings/Current).
- Once you have entered your correct bank account details, click on Save and Add Bank to save your bank account.
- After this, call us.
- The name associated with the bank account and the thelocalstores.in should be exactly same. Because a refund can only be credited to a bank account in your name. Refund credits to third party bank accounts are prohibited.
- To delete a previous bank account, go to Your Account and visit the Manage Your Bank Accounts for Refunds page. Click on Delete.
- What are the checks done by us, when we pick up a return item from the customer?
During pickup, your product will be checked for the following conditions.
- Correct Product: - IMEI/ name/ image/ brand/ serial number/ article number/ bar code should match and MRP tag should be undetached and clearly visible.
- Complete Product: - All in the box accessories (like remote control, starter kits, instruction manuals, chargers, headphones, etc.), freebies and combos (if any) should be present.
- Unused Product: - The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/ warranty seals (wherever applicable). Before returning a Mobile/ Laptop/ Tablet, the device should be formatted and Screen Lock (Pin, Pattern or Fingerprint) must be disabled. iCloud lock must be disabled for Apple devices.
- Undamaged Product: - The product (including SIM trays/ charging port/ headphone port, back panel etc.) should be undamaged and without any scratches, dents, tears or holes.
- Undamaged Packaging: - Product's original packaging/ box should be undamaged
Note: - We may refuse to accept the return if any of the above conditions are not met.
Note: - For any products for which a refund is to be given, the refund will be processed once the returned product has been received by the seller.
- Under what conditions returns / replacement / refund request will not be accepted?
There are following conditions: -
- If return request is reported after the specified time period for particular item / Category (According to Our Return Policy). For more details click here.
- Product is damaged because of use or Product is not in the same condition as you received it
- Non-returnable Categories. To see full list of non-returnable items, click here.
- If Serial numbers is missing or tempered.
- Anything missing from the package you've received.
- For product sold under specific promotions.
- Can I return part of my order?
Yes, you can initiate a return for partial quantity. if you have ordered multiple items and would like to return part of your order.
- I have changed my mind and would like to retain the product. What do I do?
Please call us to cancel your return request and we will do the needful. In case the replacement is already dispatched, you can reject the replacement item when it is delivered to you.
- Do I need to pay for returning my order back?
No, you don’t need to pay anything to our courier representative / us. If we arrange the pickup for return. It’s completely free of cost.
- The Seller has declined my request. What can I do?
- In case the seller declines a replacement request and you are unconvinced with the reason provided, you can write to us to at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can file a dispute 45 days from the date of delivery. Thelocalstores.in mediates buyer seller disputes on a case by case basis.
- When are Refunds provided?
Refunds are issued when Seller
- cannot provide replacement
- In line with Buyer Protection, when a dispute has been ruled in your favour
- According to return policies of different categories.
- I have requested a replacement, when will I get it?
- Once a replacement request is created, we will send you an email detailing the pickup process and replacement.
- the replacement will be initiated after the originally delivered item is picked up and verified by us against your claim.
- If you don't get the replacement within the promised date, contact us immediately.
Note: - Please note that Replacement would depend upon the stock availability with the respective seller.
- I have requested a refund, when will I get it?
- Once a refund request is created, we will send you an email detailing the pickup process and refund.
- The refund will be initiated after the originally delivered item is picked up and verified
by us against your claim.
- If you don't get the refund within the promised time, contact us immediately.
- I've still not received the refund to my bank account. Why?
- If you have received a mail from us confirming your refund request then rest assured that we have initiated your refund request and are following up with financial organisations for the same.
- Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request. However, if the refund hasn't happened by the date we promised, you can contact us. We will gladly help you.
- What if I don't get a replacement against return?
- Replacement is subject to availability of stock with the seller.
If you requested a replacement and the product is out of stock or a replacement can’t be issued. Then, we will provide full refund against your return after succes